Crisis communication is a key area of expertise for The Garrity Group and President Tom Garrity.
Issue management and crisis communication is a key area of expertise for The Garrity Group and President Tom Garrity. Issues can take many forms for different organizations. Addressing issues before they become a crisis is the best approach, but situations can arise where time isn’t a luxury. The Garrity Group has managed some of the most sensitive crisis communications for large and small organizations in New Mexico.
How your organization prepares and responds to an issue and crisis will positively or negatively shape your organization's image permanently. The Garrity Group approaches have been used to successfully guide businesses, events and organizations through tumultuous times.
- Crisis communications planning and response
- Media response, media monitoring and content analysis
- Speech/speaking point development
- Spokesperson training & 24-hour availability
- Albuquerque’s largest tourism event leverages integrated issue management
- Adoptive parents face kidnapping charges after New York paternity law change
- Leadership change at Calvary Chapel avoids prolonged crisis with transparent storytelling
- Crisis Communication Key to Leadership Transition for Famous Santa Fe Indian Market