The Garrity Group is New Mexico’s subject matter expert for effective public policy development through strong government relations processes
The Garrity Group is New Mexico’s subject matter expert for effective public policy development through strong government relations processes. Our firm has unique experience working with school boards, city councilors, county commissions, legislators, legislative committees, the executive branch as well as cabinet members, program directors and regulatory bodies (elected and appointed).
How our clients are perceived in the arena of public opinion determines how successful they are in accomplishing organizational goals. Productive working relationships between corporations or organizations and the communities they serve can be complicated to build, but are critical for success. The Garrity Group partners with our clients to develop effective communication strategies that include grass roots advocacy and impactful dialogue with key opinion leaders.
The Garrity Group’s proven track record includes assisting government entities with community relations and special projects. Our team also has experience with all levels of government agencies and elected offices.
- Issue strategy development and management
- Congressional and legislative outreach and impact approach
- Non-partisan campaign development
- Organizing community and economic development forums
- Developing public policy related speakers’ bureaus
- Expertise in city, county, state and executive communications
- Immigrant-led human rights organization partners with TGG for campaign support
- New Mexico’s Largest School District Leverages Public Affairs Expertise to Pass Capital Funding
- FedEx Express Wins Vote of Public Opinion on Delivery Regulation
- New Mexico’s National Laboratories Leverage TGG Communication and Legislative Strategy Assistance